How long is a 3K? A 3K is 1.9 miles
How long is a 5K? A 5K is 3.10 miles
How long is a 10K? A 10K is 6.20 miles
What is a virtual run? A virtual run is a great way to participate in an organized run and be a part of a large run/walk community completing the same run, except that a virtual run/walk that takes place where you are and has no designated start time, just a run completion date.You are free to choose the route you will run or walk and your start time. With a virtual run, you still have the option of running/walking it alone or forming a team.
5. How can we connect on social media?
6. Registration fees are nonrefundable. In the event of a cancellation, registration fees will be applied towards
registration for a future event and will be good for one year from the date of the registered event.
Virtual Run Checklist
1. Download your race bib, personalize it, and wear it when you run or walk. (Make sure it is visible during you run).
2. Complete your run or walk within a week of run day! The POP! team strongly encourages you to run on race day!
3. Take a photo of yourself at your finish line and upload it to our facebook and instagram pages within 7 days of run day to share your accomplishment! Don’t forget to wear your favorite shade of the run event color. We recommend a haute lipstick!